Julie Cole, LMSW, LAC, CPSS, ACE-CHC, PN1, ACE-CPT, Cole wellness
Substance use can leave you lost, overwhelmed, and feeling helpless. Depending on where you are in the process – in crisis, in the early stages of recovery, or in seeking to deepen your recovery process – your needs can vary, and the possibility of feeling misunderstood is great. This is true whether you are impacted by your own substance use or impacted by the use of a friend or family member. What you need is not a director, but a guide, someone who can partner with you to uncover and rediscover the hope and strength that lies within you. You need someone who can help with tangible support and respectful accountability.
I have experience working with individuals and families on the continuum of substance use and recovery, from crisis management to long-term recovery support. My approach is person-centered, drawing from the unique strengths and needs of each individual or family.
In honoring the whole person, I also offer health/wellness coaching and personal training services.
You do not have to feel alone, isolated or helpless. It takes courage to overcome the impact of substance use on your life and in your family. It also takes courage to seek support in making decisions towards your overall health and wellness. Reaching out to connect is a tangible first step. I am flexible and here to help.
- Counseling for individuals and families (substance use/recovery-related only)
- Life Coaching
- Health Coaching
- Nutrition Coaching
- Personal Training
Licenses & certifications
- Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) – SC Board of Social Work Examiners
- Licensed Addictions Counselor (LAC) – SC Board of Licensed Professional Counselors, Addiction Counselors and Psychoeducation Specialists
- Certified Peer Support Specialist (CPSS) – Addiction Professionals of South Carolina
- Certified Health Coach – American Council on Exercise (ACE-CHC)
- Certified Personal Trainer – America Council on Exercise (ACE-CPT)
- Level 1 Sports Nutrition Certification – Precision Nutrition (PN1)